These are requirements for your web server. You can confirm these with your web hosting provider or system administrator.
- FTP or SSH access to your server (to upload the program's files)
- PHP 5.3+
- Required Libraries and Extensions:
- php curl (for plugins and external connections)
- Recommended Libraries and Extensions:
- MySQL 5+
- Recommended: v5.5
- There are known conflicts with v5.7 that we are working on!
- Linux-based web hosting
- Apache or Nginx web server
- Ability to run cron jobs (scheduled tasks)
- Without these, you will lose vital functionality.
- Memory_limit at or above 128Mb (higher is better)
- Zenbership does work on Windows web servers but is not optimized for them. We recommend a Linux-based server.
Recommended Web Hosting Providers
If you require web hosting, we recommend one of the following providers:
These are requirements for your local computer, or any computer that will be using Zenbership. Note that while ideally your server should be linux-based, your local computer can run any operating system, including Windows and Mac, as long as these are met:
- We recommend either Chrome 24+, FireFox 18+, Opera 12.1+, Safari 5.1+, or Internet Explorer v10+.
- Minimum recommend screen resolution of 1024 x 768. Larger resolutions will provide more work space.
- Note that while the member frontend is mobile-friendly, the Zenbership administrative dashboard is not currently designed to be used with mobile devices!